Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wk 8 Photo Challenge: "Come one, Come all"



I define something news worthy as a piece of valuable information. Depending on your day-to-day activities some news can mean something of more importance to you rather than e person next to you. When we received this photo challenged it took me awhile to decided exactly I wanted to shoot. Living in Las Vegas there is a breaking news story almost every hour of every day. There are plenty of opportunities to get a good news worthy photograph of something or someone. Being a college art student, it kind of limits my possibilities of actually catching something in the act. With this in mind I began to think of something else that could be news worthy, something that I knew was set in stone that would be there for me to document. I started to take our Networking even we have to attend into consideration. I decide to relate this photo challenge to my major, something that would be considered news worthy to any photographer out there. The annual Photoshop World convention is coming next week. The convention comes to the Las Vegas valley every around this time. Adobe, the maker of some of the most sophisticated digital media editing software, brings an expo full of surprises. The event brings in numerous companies having to do with Photoshop in general. Leading names in the photography industry gave live demos of some of their valuable editing techniques. Other vendors come to see products, and equipment associated with photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment